Be a leader!
You can own your own business.
That means you can decide what you want to do with your life!
Set your schedule to “fit” your family-time!
Do something you want to do, enjoy doing and can be rewarding to you and your financial future!
Have you considered buying a franchise?
There more than 4000 franchise companies and there is a franchise business model that you can own!
Home based, client services, retail, business-to-business and consulting to name a few!
There are tax service, cleaning, home repair, food, exercise, in-home care, auto service, human resources and a host of other categories of businesses that are franchises.
Ask yourself, do I want to be my own boss, set my own schedule and take the profit from my hard work to the bank? If the answer is yes – let’s talk!
Simple tools you must make time for.
Review your business & marketing plans and update them for 2011
First, ask yourself “Did I reach my goals?” Spend some quality time reviewing your 201o goals and how they feed into this year’s goals. Next write out your 2011 goals, even if it’s generalized at this stage. If they aren’t in line with your business expectations, you should consider revamping them now. No sense having a goal that doesn’t get you where you want to be!
- Are your 2011 goals realistic?
- What do you need to put in place to start off strong?
- Do your current clients match your target market?
- Does your team understand your goals and brand image?
Need more help: www.elgin.edu/sbdc
Evaluate 2010 marketing efforts, make changes
Did your efforts produce the results you wanted? In order to get the results you expect you have to have the right tools in place.
- Do you have a solid CRM program & follow-up system? www.AceofSales.com– Promo Code: hyperstrand for a FREE 30-day trial
- Is your newsletter well received? http://www.slideshare.net/aceofsales/ace-of-sales-webinar-create-your-first-ezine
- Have you checked your SEO? http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-DIY-Web-Networkers/
- Promotional products ordered? http://www.ppa.org/buyer/need+more/case+studies/2008+case+studies/
- Are you networking in the right areas to get desired results? http://www.bnipodcast.com/2007/10/10/episode-026-why-network-marketing-works/
- Have you leveraged social media? http://www.slideshare.net/jderagon/Leveraging-Social-Media-for-Business
If the checklist above seems a little overwhelming, consider hiring someone to help you for maximum results. If hiring is not in the budget, there are three things you should commit to doing in 2011. First, create a media/sales calendar and commit to your campaigns. Second, figure out your niche and brag about it. Third, build a strong network of business connections.
Marketing is essential to success and if you start off the year right, perhaps you will be one of the 46% that actually stick to their resolutions. Good luck in 2011 and if you need further advice, call: Sheryl Theisen | 630.940.7920 | www.hyperstrandmktg.com
St Charles Chamber members, hYperstrand Marketing and First American Bank, have partnered up this week.
In an effort to showcase the strength of local businesses working to help each other, Gabe Murcia of First American Bank has set up a display for Sheryl Theisen of hYperstrand Marketing at the St Charles Branch, corner of Kirk & Rte 64.
Stop by the bank and discover how your business can benefit from putting your money in the care of people who care about you.
Then stop by the hYperstrand display for a chance to win dinner for two at Onesti Dinner Club in St Charles and find out how working with a marketing consultant can help you grow your business.
Chamber businesses partnering up is one more reason to be a part of the St Charles Chamber, a part of More Than Leads and a part of the community.
Come grow your business with us!
Filed under: Uncategorized | Tagged: business networking, first american bank, gabriel murcia, hYperstrand Marketing, Leads Group, More Than Leads, Onesti Dinner Club, Sheryl Theisen, St Charles Chamber | Leave a Comment »